Updated: Aug 22, 2022
Welcome to Tuesday 4
(the legacy of Toni Taddeo kept in her honor and memory). Thanks to Annie for today's four questions!
Welcome to Tuesday 4. I am sure Toni would be so pleased you are here.
Let's talk about St. Valentine's Day.
1. St Valentine paid for the weddings of poor girls. Today weddings can cost a fortune. What do you think about wedding expenses? My sister's wedding cost well over $30,000 and she didn't even buy her dress! I was married in a courthouse by a Justice of the Peace and I don't even have one wedding picture of my husband and I. Weddings are way overpriced and I am just as married no matter where my wedding took place. 😘
2. Do you or did you send Valentines to people? Not really. I have always bought my kids and my hubby cute cards and some Valentine's Day goodies!
3. Do you find Valentine's Day to be romantic? Not really. Too much hype and I have never bought into the "commercialism" this day has become.
4. Do you do anything special for Valentine's Day with partners or family? Cards, wildflowers for my table, and goodies for all. Oh, and games. LOL! 💖
Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.
Thanks for the questions each week Bev!!
1. Can you eat with chopsticks? Nope, and if I don't want to starve, this is probably not the utensil for me. LOL. 2. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? Most of the time and I have dealt with money for years, but it's always nice to have one of those handy dandy markers. 3. What do you think about school uniforms? Not a fan. But I have homeschooled for the last seven years, so that has not been an issue. 4. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? Dark Ages and early Medieval era. I would say during the Vikings and Saxons days. 5. What would make a great new Crayola color? Um, now many more colors do we need? LOL! 6. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? I would not think so. 7. What do you get in trouble for the most? My brutal honesty.
8. Do you blow your nose in public? Yes, and I will try not to fling buggers at you. 🤣 9. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? Borrowing and trade offs. 10. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? Just give me a good game of a book and I am happy. 11. Who knows more...you, or your parents? Mother knows best! Sigh. Actually wish I still had my parents around. Miss them both, especially my dad since I never got a chance to tell him that I loved him. We had not spoken in almost six years. 12. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? The only musical instrument that I could play was the clarinet. But I would rather listen than play. 13. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? Now that all depends on what type of indecent proposal is being offered. 🤣😂😅😆 14. Are you completely in control of your body? No, and I think my body sounds off way too often to let me know this. 15. What is the coolest web site you know of? Um....
I feel like I have been out of the loop for a long while. I have not really been blogging or posting on FB. Just chilling with my kids and my husband (playing games and watching movies), and trying to keep certain family away because they refuse to head the warnings of Covid. Almost every single member of our family that I know of that has refused to wear a mask and follow EASY precautions has come down with this virus. The latest was my mother-in-law, and she almost did not make it. She was in the hospital for almost two weeks. I remember several family members getting upset with us because we refused to go to the last Christmas gathering the first week of January. Not two weeks after, several tested positive.
Hoping I can get back in the swing of things.