Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted by Bev Sykes.
1. Three things I love: Spending time with my family, gaming, & reading.
2. Last song I listened to: God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood 3. Turn offs: Intolerance, dishonesty, ignorance - I could go on.
4. What color underwear are you wearing right now? Hot pink. LOL!
5. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
6. How many piercings do you have? One - my ears.
7. Meaning behind my URL: Both my blog and my website have Chaos in the title. Just about my crazy roller coaster of a life. 8. What I find attractive in other people. Kindness, Courtesy, Tolerance
9. Something that’s currently worrying me. Trying to find a job. I had to resign from my last job because of a problem with my foot (getting referred to a foot specialist), and I just found out that I have thyroid problems. 10. Something that’s constantly on my mind. Financial issues and upcoming Bankruptcy. 11. My favorite store. Target and Amazon.
12. What I did yesterday. Cleaned house.
13. My favorite blog: Oh, I could never choose just one! I enjoy reading them all.
14. Someone I miss: My mom. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her.
15. Reason why I follow Sunday Stealing: I enjoy answering the questions and reading what others come up with!
We spent the late afternoon and into the evening at Six Flags today. We finally got to ride the Judge Roy Scream. My kids actually enjoyed it. I remember this ride being very bumpy, but I guess since they replaced the cars, maybe it has made it more smooth. LOL!
We watched the fireworks, which were pretty awesome. They were shot from the top of the Oil Derrick.
I was at Six Flags all day yesterday celebrating the 4th of July with the family, and was just too tired to get back on my computer last night. LOL! 😉
It's time for Feline Friday at Comedy Plus hosted by Sandee. Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
My Taco! 🌮