Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted
by Bev Sykes.
1. Your favorite sport. Basketball and Ice Skating. 2. A quote to live by. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon 3. A city in the US you would like to move to. Bangor, Maine. 4. Three beautiful little things in your life. God, my husband, and my kids. 5. What made you laugh today? Playing Stardew Valley with my kids. 6. A good deed you did today. Made a purchase to benefit a charitable cause. 7. Activities you like to do when you are bored. Well, I am rarely bored. You will find me playing all sorts of video games or reading in my spare time.
8. Are you a procrastinator? That depends on what it is. LOL! 9. Your thoughts about dying. I know the good Lord has my number. I just want to see my kids grow up and know they will be okay. 10. What super power would like to have? Either invincibility or invisibility. 11. Top 3 Netflix series. The Last Kingdom, Cobra Kai, and Outlander. 12. Things you want to do before you die. To name a few - I would love to visit PEI, South Africa, England, Ireland, and Scotland. 13. Your biggest fears. I don't like to think about it. But yeah, a fear of heights, fire, and drowning.
14. What makes you angry? People who are narrow-minded, inconsiderate, selfish - I could go on. 15. Do you listen to podcasts? I have been listening to a podcast that this church I am following airs on Spotify.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted by Bev Sykes.
Would You Rather
1. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again? Every day! I could never not eat pizza again. 😲 With the variety of specialty pizzas, I could definitely find something different to eat every day.
2. Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger? Ten years younger. Cheerleading! Bike riding! Gosh, before my hubby's TBI that changed everything.
3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few? I have always had a select few. Today, I really don't even have that.
4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind? I would have to say no taste buds. I could see not being able to taste before not being able to see. It would depress me to not be able to see the beauty of all things.
5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read? Oh horrid question!! While I am an avid reader and I don't care for audio books at all, I would have to say lose the ability to read. I would be absolutely depressed if I could never hear my daughter sing or play music again. 6. Would you rather speak “whale” or read babies’ minds? Speak "whale"! I absolutely 💗 whales and watching them. The ability to communicate would be cool.
7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest? Well, money would get me a bit further I believe.
8. Would you rather create history or delete it? Create history. "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." - George Santayana. This why it is important to teach history, which most schools are failing to do and another reason I chose to homeschool. We may not like our history, but we need to learn from it to create a better future.
9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get credit for a piece of art you didn’t create? Create it and not get credit. If you didn't create it, don't steal credit from someone else.
10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down? I have never been vain and while I am not happy about getting wrinkles, I would rather age from the neck up than down.
11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place and live rich? I know I am blonde but this question confuses me. Living in poverty would mean that you do not have the money to "see the world", while being "rich" would indicate that you have the means to travel and "see the world". 😐
12. Would you rather become famous or powerful? I would rather be powerful, using it to help others than become famous.
13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person? Well, a person that has a technical mind is able to break things down into pieces and work through them to process things out. I look at this as being calm, cool, and collected. LOL! Traits I could definitely use these days!
14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bit your tongue whenever you eat something? Most definitely a paper cut. Ouch yes, but I like to eat and I don't want to bite my tongue every time I do so. LOL!
15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a kangaroo? Well, this question has me laughing. Giraffes and Kangaroos are both cute little animals. I would have to say a boxing kangaroo. 😂
Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.
1. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? I can't remember when I actually watched a TV channel, and we only subscribe to Netflix, Disney+, and Prime Video. But my favorite TV channels used to be Boomerrang, Nick, TCM and Hallmark.
2. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? I was born in the 70's and raised in the 80's. The bygone days of my childhood will forever remain in my memory!!
3. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I used to kick back with my mom and listen to the "oldies" with her. I sure do miss her. 💛 I love all kinds of music, yes, even RAP at times. My favorite music - anything by Metallica, ACDC, Pink Floyd ... I could keep going.
4. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I don't think I am like any of the Disney villains, but my favorite is Ursula from The Little Mermaid. 5. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Does Camp Fire Girls count? LOL! I spent a couple of years in Camp Fire Girls, but my daughter was in Girl Scouts for 3.5 years and I was Assistant Troop Leader of our multi-troop. Now - we are Frontier Girls.
6. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Well, I would be flying to another continent because it would be faster. If I am going to be on a ship, it will be for a cruise so I can relax and enjoy myself.
7. What are three of your favorite dog names of all time? Heidi was my childhood dog that I grew up with. Bo was our GS that we had for an amazing ten years, and my kids first dog. Zac is the only dog we have now and he is seven years old.
8. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Blessed and a reminder of a promise that God made to never again destroy the earth with a flood. 9. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Oz is not my idea of home! 😜 10. What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Deserve: Earn it White: Wave
Clash: Clash of the Titans Pulp: Orange juice