Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.
One Direction Asks
1. Are you a Jeopardy fan? Who do you want to replace Alex Trebeck? I used to watch Jeopardy all the time years ago! Loved Alex Trebeck, and no one can ever really replace him! It appears that Jeopardy is still in need of a host and I think LeVar Burton would be great!
2. What’s your favorite horror film? Stephen King's IT hands down. The original series was awesome! I am not a fan of the remake and of course, the book is always better!!
3. Are you a possessive person? No. I can be possessive about objects, but not really people.
4. Who’s your idol? I always thought of my dad as my idol, especially when I was a little girl. I followed in his footsteps when I enlisted in the military and he always supported me in whatever I chose to do, even if he didn't fully agree.
5. List five things you can’t live without. Gotta love expressions and idioms! Five things I can't "live" without:
6. Where do you feel home? Home has always been Texas but I am so tired of the heat and humidity. When we flew to Maine a couple of years ago, I was dead set on moving. I want to be close to the ocean and close to things that I enjoy, like FALL, which seems to just skip over us here. Honestly, I take the phrase "Home is where the heart is" to heart.
7. What are your three best qualities? I have always considered myself to be a nice person. I am honest, brutally so to be exact. I think this comes across to some people that I am harsh and mean. But I am not. I am loyal and I have always stood up for friends and family, even when they stabbed me in the back. I am empathetic, which is sorely lacking in today's society.
8. Name three things that make you happy. I would say my husband and kids, my pets, and my computer, Max.Yes, I named my computer. LOL.
9. What helps you when you’re feeling down? Tuning in to my favorite classical music station and reading, or playing a war game. It honestly depends on my mood. 😀
10. Which big cities have you been to?Dallas is probably the biggest city that I have visited.
11. What’s your favorite love story? ( Book, film, etc. ) My favorite book love story is the Skye O'Malley saga by Bertrice Small.
12. Talk about the best concert you ever attended. Metallica LIVE!!! In Dallas at Reunion Arena in 1989! What a crazy night and I can't believe I didn't end up in jail. LOL!
13. What’s one thing you don’t ever want to change? My daughter's Autism. You near about trying to find a cure and all of that, but I would never want to "cure" her. She is the most amazing, loving, and caring person! 💗
14. What scares you? I am definitely scared of heights. I found that out when I enlisted in the military. LOL! So much for wanting to go Airborne!
15. What are three things you want to do before you die? I would love to visit Scotland and Ireland, and my friends in South Africa! I don't think that will ever happen. LOL. But I do hope to make it to Halifax to visit the Titanic cemetery and I would love to go to PEI!
Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted by Bev Sykes.
Who I AM Hates Who I've Been
1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music? I don't think anyone has made fun of my taste in music, but I know my husband has made comments about listening to certain genres, mainly Classic Rock or Metal. LOL! I will listen to all sorts of music, but my favorites are Classical and Movie/Game soundtracks.
2. Do you have pop-tarts in your house right now? Yep! Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip Cookie dough.
3. Does someone owe you over twenty dollars? Nope. I honestly don't have extra money to even lend if I wanted to at the moment.
4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body? Just the other day! I burned my arm on the oven trying to get a hot pan out. And yes, I had on an oven mitt. LOL! I burned myself right above it!
5. What kind of booze did you last take shots of? Fireball whiskey! It's been a few years though. I am not much of a shot drinker anymore. I had my share in my youth. I drink beer mostly, or Amarula when I get the chance to order a bottle and have it shipped.
6. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose? None. I would prefer to see it streamed LIVE than to be there in person. I am definitely not a people person anymore, nor do I like crowds.
7. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on? Probably at the laundromat since our dryer has stopped working. We have to order the part and it's going to take a couple of weeks to get here.
8. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military? Yes, my father. He was a Marine and then finished out his military service in the Army Reserves. My mom was a stay-at-home-mom for most of my growing up years, then ended up working in retail.
9. Do you like sour candy? Not a huge fan. For some reason, sour candy just doesn't sit well with me these days. My daughter 💗's sour candy!
10. What do you do to stay awake when you’re tired? I don't and I usually go to bed. If I make myself stay awake, I would eventually end up on the floor because I would fall out of my computer chair.
11. Do you wear your shoes around the house? Yes. I always have some sort of footwear on. The only time I am barefoot is getting in and out of the shower.
12. Is there ever a time that you enjoy cold showers? No. Just no. Even in winter, I take hot showers. I remember a time when I was in Army Basic Training and the water heater had gone out at our barracks. It was mid October in South Carolina and I froze my butt off taking cold showers for a week!
13. Are you good at filling silence in awkward situations? I suppose if I had to. I am usually not one to initiate the conversation.
14. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch? I have a few shows that I watch on Netflix like Cobra Kai, The Last Kingdom, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. We try to have a movie night once a week, although most times we end up gaming.
15. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters? Growing up, I loved going to the movies with my mom, and we would always sneak Best Maid pickles and Cokes into the theater! 😊 Last movie I saw in a theater was Christopher Robin back in 2018. And the time before that was TITANIC when it was airing at the dollar cinema back in 1999.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted by Bev Sykes.
1. Three things I love: Spending time with my family, gaming, & reading.
2. Last song I listened to: God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood 3. Turn offs: Intolerance, dishonesty, ignorance - I could go on.
4. What color underwear are you wearing right now? Hot pink. LOL!
5. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
6. How many piercings do you have? One - my ears.
7. Meaning behind my URL: Both my blog and my website have Chaos in the title. Just about my crazy roller coaster of a life. 8. What I find attractive in other people. Kindness, Courtesy, Tolerance
9. Something that’s currently worrying me. Trying to find a job. I had to resign from my last job because of a problem with my foot (getting referred to a foot specialist), and I just found out that I have thyroid problems. 10. Something that’s constantly on my mind. Financial issues and upcoming Bankruptcy. 11. My favorite store. Target and Amazon.
12. What I did yesterday. Cleaned house.
13. My favorite blog: Oh, I could never choose just one! I enjoy reading them all.
14. Someone I miss: My mom. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her.
15. Reason why I follow Sunday Stealing: I enjoy answering the questions and reading what others come up with!