Friday 5 - A Year in Review
Updated: Aug 21, 2022
It's time for Friday 5!
1. Who made you laugh most this year? Well, considering that for most of the year I have been around mainly my hubby and my kids - it would have to be them. LOL! Although when I was working at Marshalls I did have quite a few very nice customers. 😊
2. In what ways was 2020 better than 2019? No. I would definitely say 2020 is by far worse than 2019. At least I had a job then. The only thing good to come out of this year was that my hubby finally got approved for Social Security Disability and that our JPS insurance finally kicked in! Maybe now I can have my foot looked at and we can finally figure out if I need surgery or not.
3. What was the best movie or TV series you saw in 2020? Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Cobra Kai!!!
4. What was your favorite food discovery of 2020? Nothing really new. We have been out once to eat and that was for Father's Day back in June.
5. What’s something nice you purchased for yourself or received as a gift in 2020? Either game memberships or expansion packs for Sims 4. 😀