Friday Five - Double Up I am late to the party
It's time for Friday 5!
I haven't been blogging much lately because well - gaming and reading! I figured I would backtrack and do a double and I am a day late. As they say... Better late than never! 😁
Friday Five February 19: BRR ❄️
1. What will you remembrr about this past week? That we broke records here in Texas.
2. What’s trying its best to clobbrr you these days? Trying to stay strong for my daughter, who has Autism and GAD. This pandemic has really screwed therapy sessions up these days.
3. What’s going on in the neighbrrhood? Well, considering the ice and snow that we just accumlated, this is a BIG change. LOL!
4. When were you recently required to summon some brravery? I feel like this on a daily basis. I guess that is why I have been diving into books so much lately.
5. Over what will you happily labrr this weekend? Reading. LOL! I live in Texas and we had a doozy of a historical storm sweep through here. No way was my state even prepared for what happened and I hope this was a wake up call. Just because we don't get weather like this doesn't mean we have to be unprepared. Hope everyone stayed warm!!! Friday Five February 26: A Clubhouse ain't nothing but a Sandwich 🥪
LOL! I remember all the chat rooms of the 80s/90s. I also remember getting all flustered with some guy when he wanted to get personal. I flat out told him I was 13 and too young for him, asking if he still wanted to chat. I think that was the last time I was able to venture into chatrooms. My dad had a fit. I think I will pass on the Clubhouse app. Besides, I have an android. 😆
1. What is the longest you ever spent on the phone on one call? Oh my gosh, I used to talk on the phone all the time, when I was in middle/high school. Probably three hours. 📞
2. When you were a teen, how important was the phone in your daily life? This was a staple in my life! I was on the phone all the time. In fact, if I got in trouble, my punishment was having my phone privileges taken away. And when that happened, I just hoped that I had quarters! 💰
3. How much do you use the actual telephone function of your phone today? Um, I don't own an actual telephone line these days. But even with my cell, I don't talk very much unless it takes 84 years to type out in text. Then a phone call comes in handy.
4. How well do you handle phone calls at work? I am not working right now, but even when I was, phone calls were only during breaks/lunch unless it was an emergency.
5. What are some good telephone-themed songs? Haha! The one that gets stuck in EVERYONE's head!