Linking up with Sandee at Comedy Plus for Wordless Wednesday.
WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.
Updated: Aug 22, 2022
Awww Monday is hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.
Join every Monday for Awww...Mondays, and post a picture that makes you say Awww - that's it!
My family and I were at Six Flags yesterday and these guys were out. LOL! I ❤️ Moo Moos!
Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted by Bev Sykes.
Getting to Know You
1. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? Depends on the surprises. I am the type of person that wants to know what to expect. I don't like unexpected visits, surprise parties, meetings, etc. Now, gifts ... that is different.
2. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? That all depends on my mood. LOL! There are days where I just want to kick back and curl up with my book and listen to classical music. Then I have days when I can chill for hours playing games with my kids or watching a movie or two. Not too keen on visiting relatives right now.
3. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Oh wow. I would love to vacation in both Hawaii and Alaska! I would love to see the beautiful waters and beaches in Hawaii, and the snow-capped mountains in Alaska. My in-laws took an Alaskan cruise one year and the pictures they took were absolutely gorgeous.
4. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? I think I would rather win the lottery. A perfect job would be nice, too. Money doesn't equate to happiness, but at least you would be able to buy the things you need. Since my husband had to medically retire, things have been a bit tough around here.
5. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I know most will find this crazy, but I would 💙 to go back to 8th/9th century (801 AD-900 AD). I have always been fascinated by The Vikings, Saxon England, etc.
6. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Water. I will actually panic if I do not have a bottle of water close by.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? LOL. I literally own only three pairs of shoes. My running shoes, a pair of sandals, and a pair of tan canvas slip ons.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery? Move to Maine, buy a house, a brand new car, and enjoy the many new adventures that would come.
9. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Um, I prefer to drive myself, or let hubby drive.
10. What's your favorite zoo animal? Elephants! I absolutely love these amazing creatures!
Rasha (Asian Elephant) painting at the Fort Worth Zoo
11. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? I have a few things that I would have done differently. But if things had not gone down the path they did, I would have never met my husband, who gave me my two beautiful awesome kids!!
12. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two. I only have two pillows.
13. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? Probably when my husband was hospitalized after his Traumatic Brain Injury. He was in ICU for two days, then moved to a room for a couple of more. I caught a few 💤 here and there, but I know it was over 48 hours those first few days.
14. What's the tallest building you've been to the top in? Years ago, my sister took me to Reunion Tower in Dallas, Texas.
15. What are your hobbies? I am an avid reader of historical fiction and romance, love gaming, and researching history. I don't watch much TV, but there are a few series that I keep up with - The Last Kingdom, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, and Cobra Kai.