Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we put 4 questions up each week for you to ponder and answer. Then we hope you visit all the other participants too. so we can get to know one another better.
Let''s plan a lovely vacation through New England to see the Autumn leaves.. Money is no object and we have all the time we would like.
1. How many days and nights would you like to be away? At least two weeks. A week is just not enough time!
2. What kind of car would you like to take on this trip? Maybe you would enjoy the train? Would you sail up the coast in a yacht? More than likely it would be a rental car because we would probably fly in from Texas. As long as it's an SUV, I think we are good. A train sounds awesome and a yacht divine. I love being on the water!!
3. Would side trips be on your agenda? Perhaps to Mystic, Connecticut, Salem, Massachusetts, Plymouth, (yes, they spelled it with an "i" ) Massachusetts, Walden Pond, Lizzie Borden's home or maybe the home of Emily Dickenson, etc. I am sure side trips would be a definite! I could see myself venturing to some of these places, but not my daughter.
Maybe one day we will be able to venture up north-east again. It's been a few years now, but I still miss being in Maine.
Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Here are questions to ponder for this week...
1. Are you happy with the way your life is going? Absolutely! I believe that God has finally revealed the path I am supposed to be on.
2. Are you planning any trips in the future? Well, nothing major for a while, but I hope we can get down to Galveston in a couple of months to visit Moody Gardens and Sea Wolf Park, and definitely want to make a trip down to Pier 21 to see Elissa and the Battleship Texas. Hopefully this time, we can also get to the Bishop's Palace. My kids have never seen it!
3. Are you reading anything at the moment or do you plan on reading something interesting? I read every day. Right now I am reading The Children's Dream by Roberta Kagan.
4. What's for supper tonight at your house? We are making General Tso's Chicken, white rice, and egg rolls tonight.
Well, we hope it's easy anyway.
Welcome back to Toni's Tuesday 4!
Always good to have you here.Let's concentrate on the little bit of summer that is left shall we? We need to enjoy every season to the fullest I believe.. what say you?
Not much more of summer left so we better enjoy it while it lasts.
Summertime and the Living is Easy?
1. What do you like to do in the summer? I have never been much of a lake person, and the closest thing that resembles a beach is five hours tops from us. Most of the time during summer we stay indoors where it is cooler. We do make a few trips to Six Flags several times of year since we have memberships. It has been extremely hot here in Texas. But soon the temps will be dropping and I am looking forward to that.
2. What is your favorite summertime food and beverage? I don't really have specific food or drinks for seasons.
3. How do you beat the heat? Stay inside where it is cool. If I lived by the beach, I would definitely be sitting outside reading under an umbrella and listening to the waves.
4. What do you really like about the summer season? Well, I don't. Not anymore. I don't like to sweat unless it's on purpose.