Friday 5 - A Year in Review pt2
Updated: Aug 21, 2022
It's time for Friday 5! (I am a day behind!) LOL!
1. What did you learn in 2020? Well, I learned more about humanity and some of my fellow humans, the lacking of compassion and empathy, than I care to admit. Sad really. 😶
2. What do you regret doing (or not doing) in 2020? I regret having to resign from new my job as Customer Experience Coordinator because of my foot. I worked with a few amazing people and my bosses were pretty awesome.
3. What are you proud of doing in 2020? I am so thrilled to have been able to read more. I have been averaging a book a day almost since September. I definitely met my book challenge this year! 😁
4. Whom did you get to know better in 2020? Not really anyone. I am a homebody anyway, and most of my friends I talk to are online.
5. What do you hope to accomplish in the remaining days of 2020? We only have a few more days left in the month of December. No sure I can really accomplish much more in that time frame. LOL.