Sunday Stealing - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
Welcome to Sunday Stealing- hosted by Bev Sykes.
Who I AM Hates Who I've Been
1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music? I don't think anyone has made fun of my taste in music, but I know my husband has made comments about listening to certain genres, mainly Classic Rock or Metal. LOL! I will listen to all sorts of music, but my favorites are Classical and Movie/Game soundtracks.
2. Do you have pop-tarts in your house right now? Yep! Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip Cookie dough.
3. Does someone owe you over twenty dollars? Nope. I honestly don't have extra money to even lend if I wanted to at the moment.
4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body? Just the other day! I burned my arm on the oven trying to get a hot pan out. And yes, I had on an oven mitt. LOL! I burned myself right above it!
5. What kind of booze did you last take shots of? Fireball whiskey! It's been a few years though. I am not much of a shot drinker anymore. I had my share in my youth. I drink beer mostly, or Amarula when I get the chance to order a bottle and have it shipped.
6. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose? None. I would prefer to see it streamed LIVE than to be there in person. I am definitely not a people person anymore, nor do I like crowds.
7. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on? Probably at the laundromat since our dryer has stopped working. We have to order the part and it's going to take a couple of weeks to get here.
8. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military? Yes, my father. He was a Marine and then finished out his military service in the Army Reserves. My mom was a stay-at-home-mom for most of my growing up years, then ended up working in retail.
9. Do you like sour candy? Not a huge fan. For some reason, sour candy just doesn't sit well with me these days. My daughter 💗's sour candy!
10. What do you do to stay awake when you’re tired? I don't and I usually go to bed. If I make myself stay awake, I would eventually end up on the floor because I would fall out of my computer chair.
11. Do you wear your shoes around the house? Yes. I always have some sort of footwear on. The only time I am barefoot is getting in and out of the shower.
12. Is there ever a time that you enjoy cold showers? No. Just no. Even in winter, I take hot showers. I remember a time when I was in Army Basic Training and the water heater had gone out at our barracks. It was mid October in South Carolina and I froze my butt off taking cold showers for a week!
13. Are you good at filling silence in awkward situations? I suppose if I had to. I am usually not one to initiate the conversation.
14. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch? I have a few shows that I watch on Netflix like Cobra Kai, The Last Kingdom, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. We try to have a movie night once a week, although most times we end up gaming.
15. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters? Growing up, I loved going to the movies with my mom, and we would always sneak Best Maid pickles and Cokes into the theater! 😊 Last movie I saw in a theater was Christopher Robin back in 2018. And the time before that was TITANIC when it was airing at the dollar cinema back in 1999.